This means one of two things. Either the number on your device is not active or the SIM card inside the device has been tampered with.
There was a SIM Card installed in the device when it arrived. There is no need to replace that SIM Card unless directed to do so. If you have already replaced the SIM card, please return the original SIM to the device.
To solve the flashing red light problem, we’d recommend following these steps:
If you are bringing a number over to Community Phone:
- Your previous carrier may not have released your number to us. To fix this, ensure that you have provided us with your Account Number, PIN Number, and other account details by clicking this link.
- When we have confirmed to you that your number has transferred to Community Phone, Unplug device from power source.
- Use the button/switch on the back to turn off the device.
- Check to make sure all lights are off on the device, if not, press the power button again to ensure that it is turned off.
- Leave the device alone for 2 minutes.
- Plug the device back into power.
- Press the power button/switch on the back to turn the device on.
If you are getting a new number with Community Phone, please contact our support team by filling out the following form.