This likely means the phone number on your device is working, but the device is having trouble getting a signal. Please do not open the device unless directed by one of our staff. We’d recommend that you:
- Unplug device from power source.
- Toggle the power button/switch button on the back to turn off the device.
- Check to make sure all lights are off on the device, if not, press the power button again to ensure that it is turned off.
- Move the device to another outlet in your home, close to a window.
- If your device is a silver color, rotate the antennas around until they tighten and stand tall. If your device is black, this step is not necessary.
- Plug the device back into power.
- Press the power button on the back to turn the device on.
If you still need help, please fill out the form below to speak to our customer support team.