This likely means your device is working, but doesn’t have strong coverage. We’d recommend:
- Unplug device from power source.
- Toggle the power button/switch button on the back to turn off the device.
- Check to make sure all lights are off on the device, if not, press the power button again to ensure that it is turned off.
- Move the device to another outlet in your home, close to a window.
- If your device is a silver color, rotate the antennas around until they tighten and stand tall. If your device is black, this step is not necessary.
- Plug the device back into power.
- Press the power button on the back to turn the device on.
If this does not help, fill out the form below to contact our customer support.