We’re thrilled to help you manage the voicemail on your new landline phone.
To set up your voicemail:
- Dial 1
- Press “Call/Talk”
- Follow the Voicemail instructions
- TIP: write down whatever passcode you set!
To access your voicemail: you just have to dial 1, press call, and enter your passcode.
To use an answering machine: If you want to use your own answering machine for voicemail, you must set up your answering machine to pick up the within 30 seconds. This will prevent the call from going to our voicemail system. If you would like more information on how to do this, please send us the model name of your answering machine and we can help find instructions on how to do so.
To reset your voicemail password: we’ll do it for you! Just fill out the form below.
To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- Follow the voice prompts to listen to your messages.
To disable voicemail: if you would like, we can replace your voicemail with an audio recording saying, “this person has a voicemail that hasn’t been set up yet.” The caller will hear that greeting and won’t be able to leave a message. We cannot disable the voicemail entirely, however. To request this feature, fill out the form below.